Comfort Distributor gone AWOL ?

  • Subject: Comfort Distributor gone AWOL ?
  • From: "noughtomate" <balraj_jassal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:01:18 -0000

Hi,

I've been trying to get hold of the new Z-Wave UCM but have been
struggling to get hold of the owner of http://www.comfort.org.uk/.
My installer has not been able to reach him either.

I spoke to Comfort technical support earlier this morning, due to a
problem I was experiencing (BT kept droppping the Phone connection,
and I kept hearing warning beeps from 3am!). I was advised me that
Andrew - the website owner - was being very quiet at the moment.

Apparently, he may be selling his company ? Anyway, I don't want to
stir or speculate... I just want to get hold of the kit.

Could any of you recommend where you sourced your Comfort kit ?

Ideally, I would like to know distributors rather than re-
sellers/installers. I have an installer litterally 5 mins away from
my house.

I looked at LetsAutomate's website, but the stock looks like it's
being discontinued.

Any links / contacts would be much appreciated.

Thanks.