RE: Automating Your Curtains with a PowerCord Motor - Now [ADVERT]

Nice review, looks like it could strangle animals and small children
;-)

Also reminded me that I have a couple of Butler Add-a-motor's in the
cupboard. One has a PSU and has never been used and another has been
used briefly and IIRC has a small hole drilled in the bottom of the
casing to allow direct power connection via remote 12v supply.

Open to sensible offers.

Watch this space for no end of HA 'stuff'! We're renting out the barn
soon and moving to the 'other' house for a while (Don't panic it has
c-bus and plenty of CAT5!! :0)) and I don't have the room to store all
the stuff! Seems also the rental market is none too keen on automation
so there is going to be a large element of decommissioning! :-(. A few
things of note may be:

2 x Aquavision TV's
1 x Comfort Alarm + UCM + C-bus UCM + doorstation + keypad
1 x Audiotron

If anyone is interested in 'stuff' let me know off list.

Apologies if I'm a little slow in replying to mails as I'm bombing about
a bit at the moment.

Ta

Rob