RE: Software to turn a Webcam into a CCTV?

Just a really quick thought...

Microsoft had (have) a freebie tool in their "Powertoys" add-on
called
"Webcam Timershot" that I believe will accomplish at least the
first
item on your list, - and possibly one or two of the others as well... -
WHS already has the Windows Media streaming components built-in doesn't
it....

Paul G.