Re: TV amplifier query (OT?)

You certainly won't want any amplification.

The 'FULL' output will be about 20db higher in level than the standard
ones, and is intended to feed a passive splitter so you can add extra
outputs to the amp.

I would try it and see what happens. The output may be too high and
overload the PC card, but an attenuator should fix that.

Bill