RE: AlertMe ZigBee Smart Home Security System Review

> Good review Mark

Oh, someone read it then.  The stunning silence on here is such an
encouragement to keep these big reviews coming.  I was about to top myself
after spending XXX hours on the 4,000 words, video, screen grabs etc :)

>  but I think after reading that, it's probably not for me.

I didn't want to put people off, but in it's current state I couldn't
reall=
recommend.  However I've been contacted by AlertMe this morning with the
offer of trying a new firmare that address many if not all of the issues.

> In your list of cons, you say there's an ongoing fee, but are there=20
> any monitored alarm systems that don't have an anual fee?

Well, my Comfort Alarm phones me on an alert and I don=92t have to pay
anyo=
ne
for the privilage.  I also think nearly =A312 a month is too much,
consider=
ig
you can get an entire months broadband service for that.

M.