Re: EEPROM programmer?

Paul,
Not sure there is a direct equivalent to the 24C21/24LC21 as it is
designed for DDC1/2.

Digikey will sell them but MOQ is 60(!). However if you are building 6
then the cost per unit may be acceptable.

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail?name=24LC21A-I%2FP-ND

Regards,
Lehane

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups2@...> wrote:

> Oh, and also, is there a directly compatible alternative to this
EEPROM part as I can't find it at RS/CPC etc?

> Paul.

problems
when
> > using DVI monitors and switching between them. The resolution
isn't set
> > correctly - a right pain in the ...
> >
> > Anyway, the circuit is very simple but uses a 24LC21A-I/P EEPROM.
> > don't have an EEPROM programmer so wondered what the cheapest and
> > EASIEST way to program the EEPROMs is? I expect I'll build 6 of
these.

> > If anyone's interested, the details are here (part way down the
forum
> > post):

http://www.entechtaiwan.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1970&postdays=0&post

order=asc&highlight=toshiba&start=15&sid=0a68d0453d54d464b990292d78fd1d
> > 22
> >
> > In my case, this is to get over problems with nVidia graphics
cards and
> > a pair of dual screen DVI KVM switches that I use to switch
between two
> > PC's connected to 3 24" monitors. If the display isn't
switched
over to