From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of n=
oel_pilot
Sent: 06 May 2008 10:37
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Bathroom Speakers Installation...any tips please?!

Thanks Paul, hmm good point, might see if i can just cut to size the
bigger spikes and make look reasonable!! Hoping to fully re do the
bathroom in the next year or so so as long as it doesn't look
horrendous then it'll be fine.

Thanks Mark, had missed that article somehow!!

Cheers
Noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx<mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>,
"Paul Gale"=
<groups2@...> wrote:

> Re the lovely artex! You may have problems as you'll probably need
to cut a smooth area of artex up to the ceiling fabric (plasterboard?)
for the flange of the speaker to sit flat on. Otherwise, the speaker
installation is really easy and normally (depending on make), several
screws are tightened which pulls some rear fixings into place. I think
you may need to re-artex a round flat area around each speaker?

> Paul.

[mailto:u=
kha_d@xxxxxxx<mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>]
On Behalf
> > Of noel_pilot
> > Sent: 06 May 2008 08:44
> > To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx<mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
> > Subject: [ukha_d] Bathroom Speakers Installation...any tips
please?!

> > Hi all,
> > Well since my 'The Imp Magic Box' died on me last week I'm
thinking of
> > doing things properly and putting some ceiling speakers into my
> > bathroom driven from a receiver/amp and airport express in the
landing
> > cupboard.
> >
> > Few questions....
> >
> > 1 - Speakers i'm looking at (found through search of the list)
are