Re: OT ITV Flood Torrent

  • Subject: Re: OT ITV Flood Torrent
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 09:30:52 -0000

Steve,
Was this the film length piece with Robert Carlisle?
I have an excellent quality avi, think its around 700mb, i've had it
for a few months if you'd like it?
Email me your postal address offlist and i'll chuck a disc in the post
tomorrow(easier to be honest than me uploading it!!)

If there's a few people that want it either you can pass the disc on
or i'll upload it at some point later in the week.

It's excellent by the way I really enjoyed it!

Thanks
Noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "the_uk_stealth" <email@...> wrote:

> My Media Center crashed last night and did not record the ITV drama=20
> Flood..  The wife is not happy!
>=20
> Can anyone tell me where I might be able to download it as a torrent?
I=20