Re: PC Power Supplies

Great, many thanks Phil.

Just for info, the manual calls this 4-pin connector Vcore power and
it's located adjacent to the CPU (Athlon XP).

So, there's still a chance that this cobbled-together PC will work ;-)
Just need to find a computer shop in Leatherhead today, or its Maplins
on the way home tonight.

Thanks again,

Tim.

On 5/6/08, Phil Harris <phil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Just one last question, would you expect the mobo to boot-up
without
> > this
> > > 4-pin connector in place?
> >
> > Not 100% sure of that- if it was a PCI graphics card then maybe.
This
> > bit is more of a worry though-
>
> I'm pretty sure that additional power header was for the additional
CPU load