Insulation suppliers

A few weeks back I asked about roof insulation. I've just gone back in
my
email to see that a load of answers arrived days late from Yahoo. So I'd
like to say thanks and sorry to everyone who contributed but I didn't
answer, I had loads more answers than I saw the first time.

I am going to follow Dr George's suggestion on the install. 50mm of
Kingspan
between the rafters gap-filled with expanding foam. Over the top of this I
am going to put another layer of 50mm Kingspan sealed with foil tape. I am
going to put 1x2 batten screwed through to the rafters with pine T&G
cladding on that- purely for aesthetic reasons, my node0\servers will end
up
being there so I want it to look repeatable.

So what is the best way to cut Kingspan- knife or fine saw? I see both are
suggested.

I called an internet supplier today who sells Kingspan (£17.60 for a
2400x1200x50 sheet). They said they supply a similar product down here
called enter-something based in Tunbridge Wells. Cheaper, dual foiled and
same R value but not Kingspan- is it still worth considering?

When I told him what I planned he suggested using a multifilm called
Thinsulex as the inner layer- remembering what has been said on this list
before I was somewhat doubtful or have things improved?

So order here or somewhere else?

Cheers,
Bro

"I'm sick and tired of hearing that 'health and safety' is stopping
people
doing worthwhile and enjoyable things. If you're using health and safety to
stop everyday activities, get a life and let others get on with
theirs."
Bill Callaghan (Health and Safety Commission chair)