RE: [SPAM] X10 and Ethernet over power

Hi,

Are you talking "Power over Ethernet" or "Ethernet over
Power"? I presume
"Ethernet over Power".
Two different things.

I was also curious about the "Ethernet over Power"
In particular the Netgear equipment.
http://www.netgear.com.au/Products/PowerlineNetworking/PowerlineEthernetAdap
ters.aspx

There has been some discussion in the local Australian electronics magazine
(Silicon Chip) about "Ethernet over Power" devices causing
interference.
This has mostly been related to HAM radio users though.

Regards,

Neil Wrightson.
N.W.Electronics
ABN 76 768 513 867
Embedded Controllers and Home Automation Products
Web     : www.nwe.net.au

_____