[OT] Tiny SD Video Camera

  • Subject: [OT] Tiny SD Video Camera
  • From: "pjqx" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 21:17:02 -0000

I have gotten bitten by the RC helicopter bug in a bad way (Leave 'em
alone boys, they are TROUBLE) - But anyway I'd like to fit a video
recorder to my newest one and see what it can see - I guess there are 2
options - Tiny Credit Card sized Video camera that records to SD or
resolve a smartPhone into its constituent pieces and see what bits I
don't need.  TBH I'd prefer the former - Anyone got any experience with
solid state video recorders - any recommendations?

Tim.

Great Heli Mechanic (its all the practice I get)
Third-rate Heli Pilot