[OT] Splitting an MPG file...

  • Subject: [OT] Splitting an MPG file...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 02:40:43 +0100

I have an 11Gb/5hr .mpg file that I need to split into three chunks
(ideally
slightly overlapping if possible) so that I can burn them to DVD-5's ...
I've tried Googling for MPEG splitters and I get loads of apps that are
crippled to outputting 60 seconds of video unless activated or which don't
seem to think the file is valid (even though they can play it) and I just
need to do this one file only so I'm not going to spend $99 on registering
it!

Anyone got any recommendations for an app that just works that I can use as
a one-time thing?

Cheers

Phil