Fw: good quality 19" rack screws?

  • Subject: Fw: good quality 19" rack screws?
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 09:35:27 +0100

from "The Office"

Keith: A lot of crime in America.
Dawn: Right. Well, I'll be careful.
Keith: Word of advice: keep your traveller's cheques in a bum-bag.
Dawn: Thanks. I- I'll buy one.
Keith: Well, when you get there?
Dawn: Yeah.
Keith: Word of warning, then: out there they call them fanny packs. 'Cause
fanny means your arse over there... (pause) not your minge.

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 02/05/2008 09:32 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

ukha_d@xxxxxxx