DropBox Storage in the Cloud Rocks Our World

  • Subject: DropBox Storage in the Cloud Rocks Our World
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 12:30:40 +0100

OK, we love Google.  Google search, Google reader, Google Docs, but
where's
our Google Drive - we need file storage in the Cloud to complete the
package?  While we were waiting, a few weeks back we saw the DropBox video
(check it out after the jump) and were blown away.

Well today we final got an invite to the beta and after a morning playing
it
appears to be just as great in real life.  So here's our 5 minute summary
of
what it can do..

http://tinyurl.com/56dsn5

M.