Xantech IR Distribution - Still the best?

All

I currently use a simple 1 Receiver + 1 Emitter Xantech  system to
control Tivo from upstairs. The system has worked faultlessly for 5
years. I know it is not cheap but it works well.

With the new house I am now looking to expand the system with a couple
of Reciever zones - Looking at the Xantech 791-44 Infra-Red Splitter/
Amplifier is the middle

Is Xantech still the best option?

Regards
Ben