My house railings

  • Subject: My house railings
  • From: "homeidea" <homeidea@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 13:40:50 -0000

My house railings is using steel and its now gettin rust.. im planning
to change it to glas deck railings.. i saw it on this website, and my
house is excactly like the picture on that website.. the Glass Deck
Railings title.. please help me.. u can see the house in the second
picture there, my house excatly like that, but surounding and below
deck is full of bushes.. http://home-improvement-idea.blogspot.com/
please view to get more details.

the question is i wanna change but hav an option..

my option is two, either using glass, or just wood.. the glas looks
nice but the pricey. using wood cheaper than glass..