[OT] Portable / Indoor DVB-T aerial...

  • Subject: [OT] Portable / Indoor DVB-T aerial...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 00:32:52 -0000

I know indoor aerials generally suck big time but I need to get hold
of one
for use with a Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-TD USB DVB-T tuner - I must be in a
half-reasonable reception area because the little aerials that it come with
do - in the main - work well for the "main" channels.

Anyone have any recommendations for something better though?

Phil