Re: C-Bus Dimmer Loading ???

Kevin

What do you mean about the relays? You may be right, many lights in the
hou=
se are on or=20
off, never dimmed.

I assume you can use relays in a C-Bus solution?

Ben

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Kevin Hawkins <yahoogroupskh@...> wrote:

> Also do consider if you really need dimmer channels on all your lights
-=
=20
> Originally I specified dimmers for almost every light I had connected
-=20
> but when I thought about it I really only ever had them on or off and
so=
=20
> could use relaysm particularly table lamps.=20=20=20
>=20
> I have however kept my approach outside floods on dimmers as it's
kinda=20
> nice they fade up as you approach and they also dim slowly as they
go=20
> off.  I've had a lot of commenst about these from neighbours and=20
> visitors - like can I get those from B&Q !
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Paul Gale wrote:
> > Yes but are all your zones needing 2A dimmers? I suspect not...
> >
> > In my house, I have 4 x 8 channel and 1 x 4 channel dimmers - I
only ha=
ve 4 circuits=20
that need the extra power. You could also think about splitting the larger
=
circuits into=20
smaller 'zones' - gives you more flexibility and possibly more options
when=
it comes to=20
scenes too...

wrote: