Re: Re: C-Bus Dimmer Loading ???

It annoyed me when I started out in that for the standard offering was
only
1A on a lighting circuit. There is certainly a synical view on this.
But then if you have lots of scenes, they may not go above 1A in total, and
you start to really 'see' the whole automated lighting thing.
It would really help if the fittings were less than 50W - to match the bulb
you are fitting. I've got some 20W and 35W GU10 bulbs, but on some circuits
if I add full 50W bulbs it may overload the 1A - got a breaker on output.
Non cynically maybe its ahead of its time - waiting for those mains
dimmabl=
low energy/leds

On 17/03/2008, Phil Harris <phil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Oh well ... same as with everything ... if you can't afford it then
you
> go
> without. ;-)
>
> Phil

"Paul Gale"
> <groups2@...> wrote:
> > >
> > > You can also get 2A 4 channel dimmers - use these for the
higher
> > rated circuits.
> > >
> > > Paul.

Watt bulbs?