RE: Wireless CBus

The wireless stuff is expensive but pretty bloody good ... had a few
bits of
it in my last house and it was properly reliable - had some wall dimmers
controlling ceiling fans and linking across through a wireless gateway to
wired CBus and a PC running HomeGate.

Phil

CBus
> toolkit.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul.

> Checked by AVG.
> 15/03/2008 14:36

> signature database 2938 (20080311) __________

> http://www.eset.com

signature
database 2938 (20080311) __________

http://www.eset.com

Home and Garden/Repair and Improvement: Welcome to the
"homevision-users" list, establishe...

exstreamer (58 common members)
Security/Hardware: User discussion group for the Barix Exstreamer(TM)...

CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO (52 common members)
Home and Garden/Repair and Improvement: This list is for the discussion of
CNC and related...

DoIt_Yourself (37 common members)