RE: ML110 Servers Graphics

Hi Jamie, bad news indeed, especially as I am sure a fellow member
said they
have fitted their Geovision System in one of these.

Thanks for the insight though, I did not know that.

Another problem that has befallen me is that my KVM, a Belkin box, does not
work with my old Compaq ML330 and these 2 servers connected, when I change
servers via the KVM it sends the mouse crazy! Move the mouse over the table
and you get all sorts of right click issues!

So to sum up, I have bought 2 HP servers but have made my Geovision system,
my sound card, my graphics cards and my KVM all no longer useable!!!!!

So what have I actually achieved?????

Be good,

B.

_____