Power problems - damaging kit

  • Subject: Power problems - damaging kit
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 10:21:33 -0000

One for the electricians  here:

Over the last couple of years, I've experienced damaged electronic kit at
various times after power cuts or an MCB has tripped or been turned off/on.

Kit that has been damaged includes alarm, heating controller and a few
other bits and pieces.

I'm guessing there's a problem somewhere or it's caused by spikes/surges
when the power is turned back on.

Is there anything I can do to stop this happening?

Paul.