RE: Clipsal CBUS for Lighting Contol

Yes - I have it and would highly recommend it.

I control all the advanced intelligence stuff in HomeVision and use Kevin's
HV/CBus/xAP gateway to directly link into CBus - works VERY well indeed :)

I've just ordered a couple of wireless CBus plug in dimmers for a couple of
table lamps too. You can also get a wireless (RF) remote control although
I've not got or used it - I think Kevin might have one though?

I use HV again for IR remote light operation - a couple of Harmony remotes
trigger a change/macro etc in HV and then controls the relevant lights on
the CBus network.

I have 14 (IIRC) DLT switches - and whilst not cheap, are very flexible - I
have all kinds of other devices controlled by them apart from lights -
electric lock, a guest mode trigger (to disable various PIR's in guest
bedrooms, set heating modes etc), control of Velux electric windows etc
etc. Linked with another HA controller, it's a very flexible system.

I know other people here use the CBus PAC and touchscreen - these are other
options but I've not used them. To me, the flexibility of linking my alarm,
HV, CBus etc together is very powerful.

Paul.