Fw: Adding a Bathroom Zone to Sonos Whole House Audio

  • Subject: Fw: Adding a Bathroom Zone to Sonos Whole House Audio
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:35:56 +0000

I also have a ZPxx in the bathroom - with CBUS activating old Capital
Radio. Very handy - and sets it at a specific volume too.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales Europe
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 10/03/2008 09:33 -----

Discussion
Main Topic