Re: Record Screensaver to DVD ?

Depends on OS I guess.  In my experience ".SCR's" are
usually renamed
".EXEs" - and as such, can be run in whatever context you choose
- think of
them as full-screen "always on top" system-modal forms - - with
event
handlers for mousemove / keypress that cause them to exit.

(I've just finished a tortuous project which involved writing a screensaver
as one of the components)

don't wish to argue - if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. just thought I'd add my
=A30=
.02
worth :-)

R.

On 07/03/2008, Steve Morgan <smorgo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   There's every likelihood that something like Screen Recorder won't
work=
.
> For
> security reasons, the screen saver runs on a separate desktop from the
> interactive session.
>
> Steve Morgan

screensaver to MPG=
.

> WinAVI ( http://www.winavi.com/ ) or similar to
convert to DVD.

> DeepBurner (http://www.deepburner.com/ ) or
similar to put it on disc.

<dean%40rolec.net>> wrote:

> > Anyone got any thoughts on the best way of recording a
screensaver as a
> > DVD
> > ?
> >
> > We're currently involved in an install and want to leave our logo
type
> > screensaver running on the projector - there is no PC involved in
the
> > media
> > room so we have no way of currently running a screensaver.
> >
> > Suggests appreciated on the best way of getting it off the PC
onto a DV=
> -
> > my current thoughts are a card with a tv out connected to a DVD
recorde=