RE: [OT] (really, really OT) Carry on luggage with a laptop pocket

My wife bought me one of these for Christmas (a lot better than socks
or
pants - and probably the closest thing to HA she's ever bought me!)

http://tinyurl.com/39o72a

I've very impressed - have used it a couple of times and seems to have
space
for tonnes of stuff - clothes, laptop and paperwork.  What's remarkable is
how light the actual bag is when empty.  Only downside is that you have to
carry it as it doesn't have a trolley built in, but does have a little
strap
to allow it to sit over the handle of another trolley bag.

HTH

_____