HHD's

Hi All,

Does anyone have any uses for any 72GB SCSI hard drives? I have around 12
of
them for sale.

I also have the following..

Qty 3, 36.4 SCSI HDD's
Qty 1, 40GB Maxtor IDE HDD
Qty 1, 20GB Western Digital IDE HDD
Qty 1, 6GB IBM Laptop HDD
Qty 1, 4.87GB HP OmniBook Laptop HDD

Later on I will have my old Compaq ML330e Server up for sale. It will come
with:-
Qty 1, 1GHz CPU
Qty 3, 36.2 GB HDD's (I think) in RAID 5 (can fit any amount of 72GB SCSI
HDD's)
Compaq Smart Array RAID Card
590MB RAM
NC3163 NIC
TDK CDRW241040X CD-RW
Floppy
Midi Case

I think that is most of it but will have to take the cover off and have a
gander.

B.