Latest message you have seen: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Server_for_under_a_=A3100.?=

Harmony Remotes and Archos Gen 5

  • Subject: Harmony Remotes and Archos Gen 5
  • From: Geoff H <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 09:49:34 +0100

To all Harmony Remote users out there. Has anyone ever tried using one
of these with a Archos Gen 5 PVR device?

I have looked on the Harmony website and it says it is supported, but
given that the Archos remote is a bit strange with a Qwerty keyboard and
a joystick pad for the mouse control when using the web browser, I am
wondering just how well supported it is?

Before I go and buy one, it would be interesting to know if anyone else
has tried this before, and what results they obtained.

cheers
Geoff