From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of ReynoldsB
Sent: 25 June 2008 17:42
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] Aerial Videography - WAS Tiny SD Video Camera

I hate to be a party pooper but this is actually illegal...... ever
since a
reporter filmed some seleb through their hotel window.

I also think this is irresponsible in a built up area.

I notice there is a kids play area in the shots, what happens if there
is a
radio failure? have you checked the area for other transmitters? what
about
the noise from the engine (if nitro/petrol)

I have been flying these things since the mid 80's so I am not a kill
joy
just know it does not take much to bring a sport/hobby into a bad light
with
the authorities.

B.

_____