Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Boxee Is XBMC with Newer Look and Social Flair

  • Subject: Re: Boxee Is XBMC with Newer Look and Social Flair
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 07:11:07 -0000

Well I entered my email and a couple of hours later I'm on the alpha
programme, no invites as yet I don't think but assume if you sign up
you'll get on.  Not overly impressed just yet, you HAVE to be online
to use it as it signs into your account to see what your friends are
doing, haven't found a way round it yet, interface is kinda smart I
guess and would suit some people but it's no where near as quick as
osxbmc and doesn't feel quite as suited to people like 'us'!!!

will play a bit more but first impressions aren't great.

http://lifehacker.com/396382/boxee-is-xbmc-with-newer-look-and-social-flair