Re: Fw: IR over IP

I have the Global Cache kit and had it working with my Xantech IR=20
distribution. It works well, but I've had some recent downtime in re-
jigging Node 0.=20

If I were to fault it, I would say that it doesn't have it's own=20
native web based app. You have to use a 3rd party application to fire=20
commands to it. I use Embedded Autimation's mControl MCE software.=20

It also supoprts various sensors to detect current and Video Output to=20
trigger a response, but I've not had any luck in setting this up with=20
MControl.=20

Overall I'm happy with it and there's also a rack mount version=20
available.=20

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "dermot_bradley" <bradley@...>