[OT] Microsoft Action Pack Renewal

  • Subject: [OT] Microsoft Action Pack Renewal
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 18:41:53 +0100

Hi All

Has anyone successfully renewed their Microsoft Action Pack subscription
since the requirement to pass a test came into force.

I have had the email and letter telling me mine is due for renewal but was
going round in circles on the website last night trying to find how to
renew. It says I need to complete some competences but I can find which one
to do. All the ones I looked at involved providing references from
customers
and also proof of selling x number of OS licenses.

If any of you have already done this, could you please enlighten me as to
the route you took.

You can reply offlist if you prefer  keith at diyha dot co dot uk

Thanks in advance

Keith