AH0011 - SHS2008 Video 5 - WebBrick

  • Subject: AH0011 - SHS2008 Video 5 - WebBrick
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:41:53 +0100

In the fifth and final of our video interviews from this years Smart
Show we have a quick chat with Guy Reece from WebBrick Systems .  Guy talks
about the hectic last 12 months for the company and how they are using
their
product to manage renewables and save energy in other intelligent home
configurations.  The WebBrick gateway uses standards based HTML so can be
configured to output almost anything you require and support for DMX
lighting control has just been added too...

http://tinyurl.com/6nweva

M.