Re: Homeseer to SMS

You can use... you know what I'm going to say don't you    ....

....the xAP plugin :-)

There are actually 5 xAP plugins available for HomeSeer now - I
recommend the 'hybrid' one from
http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=865

Use that in connenction with James' 'Four' application , which connects
to Twitter and you can send up to 250 free SMS's per week. It forwards
all 'display' messages that have a certain priority and source....You
can also send SMS's back to xAP to control things , or use Tweets  - but
that's aimed at the xAP Floorplan application rather than HomeSeer (but
they could be linked)

www.mi4.biz

Kevin