Re: OTish... Automated water pump system

Howard,

I reckon a webbrick could do this for you, see:
www.o2m8.com
and
http://community.webbricksystems.com/files/folders/datasheets/entry248.aspx
for the data sheet

I'm pretty sure the webbrick used to be xAP enabled, but I don't know
if that is stil the case. The big advantage is that it can be a
totally standalone unit and doesn't need a PC for day to day running.

As well as solar you might also want to think about a small wind
turbine as it's not always sunny...

HTH,

Tim.