Packard Bell Media@TV

Hi, wonder if someone can help as I am sure it was one of the bargain
purchases from this list that I am trying to press into use for my
parents...

I have a Packard Bell Media@TV which came from Misco about 12-18months
ago I think for which I appear to have misplaced the install disks for
the controlling PC.
I am prtty sure that it was just a CD-R that came with the product in
the first place.

Have hunted the Packard Bell website but they don't provide the
install/drivers as a download.  Has anyone got a copy they would be
prepared to get to me.... suitable beer tokens for any costs involved.

Thanks
Allan