Latest message you have seen: RE: [ADVERT] InFocus Screenplay 4805 + Brand New & Boxed Lamp

Re: Control central heating via PC, ideas please?

I know I'd certainly be able to get this past the budget police
(aka=20
SWMBO) if I were able to prove it a "low-cost" system. The thing
that=20
worries me really is the control of the valves. Can you get maybe=20
battery powered/RF valves? I'd never get approval to drop cables to=20
every valve :(

This for instance? *http://tinyurl.com/6oagu4  *There must
be something=20
cheaper than that? I don't know enough about the terminology to narrow a=20
search.

Steve