[OT] Grittish Bas

We noticed the other day that even though we've switched off the
central heating for the summer, it still comes on.

So we rang British Gas, we have one of those service contrracts with
them, and there was a guy on the doorstep in 15 minutes!! Apparently
he'd been told the heating was stuck on all the time. So he switched
the gas off to check for leaks while he was there, and lo and behold,
when he comes to switch it back on again (no leaks found) the pilot
light wont light.

Vicky's now waiting for another guy to come to fix the 1st guys
problem. Hopefully he'll fix the original problem too.

--
-S

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/stubbs
Blog: http://stubblog.wordpress.com