Fw: Andy's UPS - EM Interference ? Should I move things ?

  • Subject: Fw: Andy's UPS - EM Interference ? Should I move things ?
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:42:16 +0100

Been trying out these HDMI over CAT5 baluns - but the Philips LCD can
hardly ever sync.

Flashes up 1080i , lots of clicking. If I move it closer to the Popcorn
(ie sit the screen nr the rack) its ok.

So im thinking theres some interference - and the rack is the first place
to start.

G.

Gareth Cook
Technical Solution Architect, SWG Sales Europe

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 18/07/2008 09:27 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

ukha_d@xxxxxxx