RE: [OT] Hosted exchange?

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Hosted exchange?
  • From: "steve pillings" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:08:58 +0100

I have mail2web hosted exchange which is exchange 2003 and I paid 5
dollars a month.

However I find the on line website slow and it costs around 12 dollars if
you want to use with exchange.  You do get most of the functionality. I
have not tried 2007 however as could not find a good monthly price.

I am going to move to google apps for email and use the free mail2web for
contacts and caLendar so I can sync with my windows mobile as I don't like
googles contact mgmt. For tasks I am using remember the milk currently with
windows mobile.

This is really for phone based comms as without hooking in the contacts to
gmail you would be losing functionality.
All of this will be transferred to iphone as soon as I get the new 3g for
xmas.

I have been down the exchange server at home point and its just too much
hassle as my time is worth more than the hassle in config changes.

steve