RE: ISO or VOB for ripping DVD Movie collection to Hard Drive

The reason I stopped using ISOs was the amount of time it takes for
the
virtual drive image applications to mount the ISO image as a virtual drive
-
it's about seven seconds which was just longer than I wanted to wait
whereas
pointing a player at a directory is instant.

That's the only real reason ... I could quite easily convert all the movies
back to ISOs if I wanted / needed to...

Phil

VOSBs
> (not
> sure about the ps3).
>
> I have yet to find a device that will do vobs but not isos. I know
Phil