PC on TV - TV on PC

I did post a question about this many months ago, then went off to
work away from home so didn't give it a second thought - I apologise
if anyone answered and I didn't respond.

Anyway, I want to be able to run my PC from another room and extend
the picture and sound across Cat5. I have a RF keyboard and mouse
which work through the walls, and I have 4 Cat5 cables between the 2
rooms.

I then want to be ablt to watch Sky on the PC in the other room.

My PC runs Vista Ultimate x64 which includes Media Centre, has 2x
Nvidia GE Force 7900 GS video cards and a Creative SB X-F1 sound card.

I'm looking for a DIY solution as much as possible.

Many thanks
Pete