(unknown)

  • Subject: (unknown)
  • From: michael garcia <supermanos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 12:22:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie and hope you really are nice to them. I am in the process of
remodeling my home and decided to put in pvc inside the walls to create
structured wiring before the sheetrockers arrived. They are now here and
have closed off the walls.

I've yet to buy the wire and have been looking at all bundled wire vendors
I can google. I don't know anything about microprocessors or software (x10
, Arduino..all new words to me) but I want to create a digital home. I'm in
Austin, Texas. I'd really like to rock my house with some cool lighting
everywhere in the garden also so I can  have an off the wall party.

Michael