RE: [ukha_d] Re: Squeezebox Duet - ?170??

I ordered a keyboard, mouse and ipod speaker system - just had an
email tha=
t it's been shipped :)

Wonder if it was somehow squeezebox orders that triggered the
cancellations=
- or they just cancelled the code at a certain time?

Paul.

=20

signatur=
e database 3254 (20080709) __________