[OT] Another O2 email...

** New Orders **

Your order is still being processed and, if accepted, should be despatched
to you within the next 5 days. Any iPhone 3G orders will be delivered on or
after 11th July.

We'll email or send you an SMS to confirm when your order has been accepted
and despatched so that you'll know when to expect your delivery. You will
need to sign for the delivery, but don't worry if you're not in, the
courier will leave you details to rearrange delivery.

If you selected a chargeable delivery option a refund will be applied
automatically to your credit/debit card within the next 10 days.

The easiest way to track your order is by visiting
www.o2.co.uk/trackyourorder

** Repair/ Replacement Orders **

If you've had your handset for more than 28 days and have arranged a repair
replacement with our Returns Helpline, we would kindly remind you that the
replacement will be despatched from our distribution centre on receipt of
your faulty handset.

You will shortly be sent an O2 Returns Notification email with your Returns
Authorisation Number (RAN) and the address to send back the faulty handset.
Please make sure you clearly quote the RAN on the outer packaging.

On receipt of your faulty handset at this address we'll get your
replacement handset sent to you immediately.

To avoid any complications caused by phones going missing in transit, we do
recommend that you use either the Recorded Delivery or Special Delivery
options provided by Royal Mail.

If you've already returned your faulty handset, there's no need to take any
further action. Your repair replacement will be despatched on receipt of
your faulty handset.

So, nothing new. What get's me is if they refuse the order in a few day's
time - I don't then have much chance of finding an alternative as
apparently CPW are reserving stock, so there won't be much chance there!

Paul.

signature database 3246 (20080707) __________

http://www.eset.com