RE: [OT] 3G iPhone available for pre-order

Lol - that's what I thought! My dad tried too and got the same error.

Did you get the "please phone telesales" message?

You'd think that they'd check the processes for a big launch like this -
directing you to phone telesales who can't/won't help isn't great customer
service!

I presume it was an overload with their credit checking/payment backend as
the second time I got the 3D secure password entry screen right after the
point where it failed first time. So looks like it failed at that point
previously.

Paul.