Latest message you have seen: BBC One Show - Home CCTV

irRGBLED

Hi Guys

I recently designed a little ir to serial board irRGBLED which can be
connected to one of Gerry Dupreys RGBLED Sequencers............
http://www.hobby.armaghelectrical.com.au/page101.html

Using the ir remote shown in the links below you can initiate  a Sequence
within the Sequencer...I have loaded Sequences into the Sequencer which
corresponds to the colours of the ir remotes buttons..This was my first
attempt at designing a PCB and was pleasently surprized when it worked
first
go ..;-)....The pcb (not by design) fits snugly into my FirM Reciever
housing....

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z38/frankmc_2007/IMG_0661.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z38/frankmc_2007/IMG_0665.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z38/frankmc_2007/IMG_0675.jpg