Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Security of mains ethernet adapters?

RE: Alarm Panels

I'd still recommend Comfort as the best integration alarm to another
HA system, but then I've not looked around for anything else in the last
few years as it still does everything I need. The areas that I would like
to see improved are the IVR menus when you dial in (I'd always planned to
recreate this using something like asterisk but never got around to it).

What HA systems do you have Stuart?

Paul.