Re: Apple Announce Raft of Updates and New Products at MacWorld

Rob Mouser wrote:
>> oops, mustn't feed the Apple Rantboy (tm)
>>

> I'd worry less about him and more about Mark MACall ;-)

I want to be an Apple fanboy too ! Heh. Top of the range airbook has a
64Gb SSD ..... nice.

Must say that apple have done the right thing by adopting x86/x64
architecture (well guess they can't compete with Intel so wise choice
imho).
Being a linux fanboy I must say that the underlying OS X os is more unix
than linux could ever be - it simply rocks. A lot of my friends have
converted to mac simply because of this fact.

Due to the new hardware architecture if you don't like it, install
windows or linux or it : Job Done. :)